Come explore one of Newburgh’s hidden gems—and enjoy a little exercise in the process. Activities will include a guided hike, scavenger hunt and winter survival tips. This event is free!
Parking at Crystal Lake is extremely limited. Scenic Hudson will provide free, continuous shuttle service from 9:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. The pickup location will be at the corner of Grand Street and Broadway (across from City Hall).
- 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.—Ice skating (skates available) Cancelled due to warm temperatures
- 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.—Explore the park (snowshoe demos) Cancelled due to warm temperatures
- 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Test ride a fat bike (fat bike demos)
- 10:15 a.m.—Guided hike to Mill Pond and the top of Snake Hill (3.5 miles moderately strenuous)
- Noon - 1:30 p.m.—Winter survival program through Wild Earth
QUESTIONS OR TO RSVP? Contact Scenic Hudson Event and Community Project Manager Anthony Coneski: email@example.com or 845-473-4440, ext. 273.