Scenic Hudson’s annual Farmland Cycling Tour brings hundreds of riders together to celebrate family farms that provide fresh, healthy food.
- Pedal through the beautiful, rolling countryside of Dutchess and Columbia counties.
- Pass working farms Scenic Hudson has helped to conserve.
- Energize with fresh donuts, cider, and apples from local farms.
- Enjoy a fabulous post-ride lunch with live music.
Saturday, September 24
9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (see timing below)
Pre-registration is required. Please fill out the form below.
Poets’ Walk Park, Red Hook
776 River Rd, Red Hook, NY 12571
Farmland Cycling Tour 2022
ALL THE DETAILS:
- Children under 16 years old must be attached to an adult’s bicycle or ride a tandem bike with an adult. Riders under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bring a bike, helmet, clothing appropriate for cycling, and plenty of water for your ride.
- Although neither the CDC or New York State require masks in outdoor settings, we ask that unvaccinated participants consider wearing masks as COVID cases continue to rise in the area. Thank you for doing your part to protect yourself and others!
On-site check-in is at Poets’ Walk Park 8:30 – 9:45 a.m.
Pre-registration is mandatory. Please fill out the form above.
Mandatory start times:
- (45 miles) riders must start by 9 a.m.
- (25 miles) riders must start by 9:30 a.m.
- (10 miles) riders must start by 10 a.m.
- Lunch is 12 noon – 2 p.m.
For more information contact Anthony Coneski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bash Bish Bicycles (Copake Falls, NY)